G4S Employment Support Services designed and now manages three Work Programme contracts on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions.
- We have helped over 50,000 people get into work.
- G4S are the top performing prime provider of the Work Programme, contract to date, based on sustained outcomes.
We believe that The Work Programme represents a unique opportunity to transform lives and communities across the UK; an opportunity not only to support people into secure and lasting employment, but to make enormous inroads into eradicating child poverty and kick-starting social mobility.
Through the Work Programme, G4S now has the opportunity to transform lives and communities in:
- Kent, Surrey and Sussex in the South East
- Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Warrington in the North West
- North East Yorkshire and the Humber
We will continue to consult regional stakeholders, policy makers and employers to ensure that our Work Programme contracts are delivering the right services to the right people.
To find out more about our three Work Programme contracts, please click on the brochures below (released in April 2011):
This project is part-financed by the European Union