G4S Employment Support Services believes the Work Programme offers a unique opportunity for your business to grow and share in its success. Through our partners we have already helped hundreds of businesses across the country find new members of staff, offering ‘fee-free’ tailored recruitment solutions that fit their needs.
We are inviting employers to work with us to help thousands of people into lasting employment in the UK. Since June 2011, we have been delivering three Work Programme contracts and have already supported thousands of people into work. We do this by working in partnership with our ‘Job Brokers’, ‘Knowledge Bank’ and ‘In Work Partners’; organisations that have the combined expertise to place people in jobs, and keep them there. If you would like to find out more about our delivery model, please click here.
Our delivery model for the Work Programme can help you make significant cost and time savings to your recruitment and retention processes. The service we provide is bespoke to your individual recruitment needs whether you are a sole trader, small to medium sized enterprise or large organisation from the private, public or voluntary sector.
What support can G4S Welfare to Work offer to Employers?
- An employer-led approach: Our Job Brokers are there to meet your employment needs. Tell us what you need and we can put forward candidates from a large pool of motivated individuals that have the skills and motivation to meet your requirements.
- A dedicated Employer Liaison Manager: G4S knows that employers can often be inundated with requests from organisations. We employ a dedicated Employer Liaison Manager to control the number of our Job Brokers contacting you and to ensure a coordinated approach with employers. The Employer Liaison Manager works closely with our Job Brokers to ensure that employers are getting the best candidates.
- Matching the right person to the right job: This is critical to the success of the Work Programme. The Work Programme is based on a ‘payment by results’ model, whereby we are only paid if an individual starts a new job and remains there for several months. It is therefore not in the interests of us or our Job Brokers to put forward unsuitable candidates for your vacancies.
- In-Work Support: We offer a wide range of high quality in-work support for employees, delivered by our Job Brokers and specialist ‘In-Work Partners’. This support is designed to assist both the employee and the employer and can include career advice, mentoring, helping them to access services, training, skills development and mediation.
- A ‘fee-free’ bespoke recruitment & retention solution: we are committed to providing a service that is tailored to your company’s requirements at no cost to your business.
- Individualised and personalised support through the recruitment process: This includes free advertising, an application sifting service, access to interviewing facilities and access to our human resources function.